IBC (Tianjin) Industrial Co.,Ltd is a professional 48-inch SSAW Steel Pipe manufacturer based in China. SSAW steel pipe is made of hot rolled coiled steel by automatic submerged arc weld under normal atmospheric temperature. The annual yield of SSAW pipe with outside diameter 219mm-3620mm, wall thickness 5-25.4mm and steel grade B-X80 is 1,000,000 tons. We have been producing pipe for a variety of applications, and covering areas of pipe manufacturing, exporting and trading.
SSAW Steel Pipe is Spiral Submerged-Arc Welded Steel Pipe. Its weld seam is Spiral. Spiral steel pipe (SSAW) is a spiral seam steel pipe made of strip steel coils as raw materials, often extruded and formed by automatic double-wire double-sided submerged arc welding. The spiral steel pipe feeds the strip steel into the welded pipe unit.
Product Name: 48-inch SSAW Steel Pipe
- Outside Diameter: 48-inch SSAW Steel Pipe (1219.2mm)
- Wall Thickness: SCH XS (12.7mm)
- Length: 12.00M
- Standard: API 5L
- Steel Grade: Grade B
Marking Of 48-inch SSAW Steel Pipe
- Standard: API 5L PSL 1/PSL 2
- Steel Grade: Grade B
- Marking of API Logo
- API Number: 5L-XXXX
- Specification: 1219.2MM X 12.7MM X11.8M
- Pipe Number: XX
- Heat Number: XX-XXXXX
Range of Supply SSAW Steel Pipe
- Specification: API 5L/ASTM A53/EN10217/EN10219
- Steel Grade: Grade B/X42/X46/X52…S235JRH/S355… and etc.
- Outside Diameter: 219.1mm to 3048.0mm (8” to 120”)
- Wall Thickness: 6.0mm to 25.0mm
- Length: 3M to 40M or customized
Application of SSAW Steel Pipe
It has been widely applied in the oil and gas pipelines, specially required large diameter and thick wall pipe with high strength and long distance. Meanwhile in construction of structure that need tough strength, water treatment, thermal industry, bridge building, etc.
Steel Pipe for Fluid Service
- GB/T 14291/GB/T 3091/SY/T 5037.
- ASTM A53: Black and hot-hipped galvanized welded and seamless steel pipe.
- BS EN10217-2: Welded steel tybes for pressure purposes – delivery technical conditions – part 2: Electric welded non- alloy and alloy steel tubes with specified elevated temperature properties.
- BS EN10217-5: Welded steel tybes for pressure purposes – delivery technical conditions – part 5: submerged arc welded non-alloy and alloy steel tubes with specified elevated temperature properties.
Steel Pipe for Ordinary Structure
- GB/T13793; SY/T 5040.
- Line Pipe: GB/T 9711.1/GB/T 9711.2/API 5L PSL1/2.
- Casing: API 5CT/ ISO11960 PSL1.
- ASTM A252: Welded and seamless steel pipe piles.
- BS EN10219-1: Cold formed welded structural hollow sections of non-alloy and fine grain steels – part 1: Technical delivert conditions.
- BS EN10219-2: Cold formed welded structural hollow sections of non-alloy and fine grain steels – part 2: tolerances dimmsions and sectional properties.
IBC’s basis of continuous improvement of product quality, we promote innovation, vigorously develop new products. And actively strive to provide consumers with better 48-Inch SSAW Spiral Welded Carbon Steel Pipes. IBC (Tianjin) Industrial Co., Ltd solutions to meet their needs, so as to achieve a win-win situation between enterprises and users.
How to Choose the Right SSAW Steel Pipe
When it comes to choosing the right SSAW steel pipe for your project, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, you need to make sure that the pipe you select can handle the pressure and weight of your project. Second, you need to make sure that the pipe is made from high-quality materials that will last. Third, you need to consider the price of the pipe and compare it to other options on the market. Finally, you need to make sure that the company you purchase from is reputable and has a good track record.
Our solutions have national accreditation standards for experienced, premium quality items, affordable value, was welcomed by people around the globe. Our company’s research and development of high-tech products has cultivated a new economic growth point for our company.
48-Inch SSAW Steel Pipe is common size for Spiral Pipes. The Minimum outside for SAW pipe is 219mm (8-inch). And Maximum is 3048mm (120-inch). And the wall thickness could reach to 25mm, even to 30mm.
SSAW steel pipes are an essential part of any construction project, and the 48-inch size is no exception. With a wide range of applications, these pipes are perfect for everything from sewage and water treatment to oil and gas transportation. If you’re looking for a reliable supplier of SSAW steel pipes, be sure to check out our selection. We offer competitive prices and high-quality products, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible value for your money.
Get In Touch With Us!