IBC Group is specialize in manufacturer Pressure Vessel steel plate from China. It is a leading manufacturer and supplier of the different types of the pressure vessel quality steel plate products. The materials come under different specifications, grades and classes according to the application needs. Pressure vessel steel plate is a general term using for various steel types that are carbon steels and alloy steels. Please contact us for more information and pricing on the carbon steel ASTM A285 grade c plate pressure vessel and other grades.
Available Steel Grades for Pressure Vessel Steel Plate
- ASTM A516 Grade 60
- ASTM A516 Grade 70 (SA516 GR.70)
- ASTM A516 Grade 60/65/70 + HIC
- P355 NL2
- P355 NH
- P460 NL2
- ASTM A387 5, 11, 12 & 22
What Type of Steel is Used in Pressure Vessels?
1. The ASME A537 Class 1 plate is made as normalized and heat treated for high temperature and high pressure applications with high tensile and yield strength than ordinary stainless steel. The Carbon Steel Plates for Pressure Vessels can contain chromium, molybdenum, nickel and other materials for stabilization, corrosion resistance and strength.
2. The A612 steel plate contains carbon, manganese, silicon, phosphorus and sulfur. The minimum yield strength is 345MPa and the minimum tensile strength is from 560-725MPa.
3. ASTM A516 steel grades have a relatively high yield and tensile strength, allowing the steel to endure high levels of stress, energy and weight without breaking or changing shape. Yield and tensile strength are important in PVQ steel to ensure the vessel does not break or deform, risking the leakage of materials inside the vessel. Below is a chart detailing the yield point, tensile strength and elongation of each grade of A516.
What applications of Pressure Vessel Steel Plate?
Pressure vessel steel plate covers carbon steel and alloy steel grades, which is designing for use in making pressure vessels, boilers, heat exchangers and any other vessels and tanks that to store liquid or gas at high pressures.
The application of the boiler & pressure vessel steel plates are using in crude oil storage tanks, oxygen cylinders, firewater tanks, diesel storage tanks, gas cylinders and many other applications. Pressure vessels have a variety of applications, most often in energy and transportation sectors.
Common applications include:
- Aboveground storage tanks to store chemicals and fuels, including oil, gas and petrochemical.
- Belowground storage tanks to store chemicals and fuels, with the contents partially stored underground.
- Pressurized railroad tank cars to transport chemicals, fuels and liquids from production locations to storage and usage locations.
These plates are used to make storage tanks and containers of liquid gases as well. It includes applications like below or similar:
- Crude Oil Storage Tanks
- Natural Gas Storage Tanks
- Chemicals and Liquid Storage Tanks
- Firewater Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Gas Cylinders for Welding
- Gas Cylinders for Cooking in peoples daily life
- Oxygen Cylinders for Diving
The pressure vessel carbon steel plate can operate under high temperature and pressure conditions. The plates using in power plant, boiler, heat exchanger and condenser applications as well. There are a wide range of different liquid and chemicals that need to be stored under pressure. Such us food, milk, plam oil, crude oil, natural gas includes their distillates to highly lethal acides which is bad to environments. So these liquid or gas shall be kept in high or low temperatures. Therefore, pressure vessel plates covers a wide range of steel grades which to use in different cases.
Who Buys Pressure Vessel Steel Plate From Us?
All of our customers have strict origin restrictions on the steel that they can buy, and in many cases on which mills can be used. Typically if the specification allows you to buy from India or China we will not be a good match for you. Instead if you are working to a specification for Saudi Aramco, Shell, Exxon, Total, Petrobras or Petronas it is likley that you will require the level of quality that our pressure vessel plates can supply to meet the project requirements.
- Wide pressure vessel plates
- Thick boiler quality plates
- HIC Resistant steel plates
- ASTM A516 60 pressure vessel plate
- Alloyed pressure vessel steel plates
There are four areas where we are very strong. For most customers the decision to buy pressure vessel plate from IBC Steel is a combination of the four factors below.
The high quality pressure vessel plates, and the MTCs, meet the requirements of the toughest specifications commonly used in the oi land gas industry. (We do special orders for customers with even more extreme requirements – especially for cryogenic use.)
IBC plates have a reputation for reliability that is built on the experience of thousands of engineering companies using IBC boiler plate over many decades.
We have huge availability of pressure vessel plates. This is both in the number of plates in stock and the options in both thickness and plate sizes. Many customers have found that a quick discussion has reduced their wastage through optimising plate selection
Deliverability. We sell a lot of steel each year. We ship a lot of it to customers all over the world We know the vessels, the schedules, the issues. This means that we can focus on cutting delivery times and reducing risks of delays. The key benefit to you is that we help our customers deliver better products faster with less production and operational risk.
What you may interested in?
Contact with us today!