IBC (Tianjin) Industries Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacture of SGCC galvanized steel coils. SGCC Coil is a soft forming quality hot dip galvanized steel. SGCC is a material grade and designation defined in JIS G3302 standard. The commercial quality hot dip galvanized steel is a type of steel that can be made after galvanizing a coil of SPCC cold rolled material.
If you need SGCC galvanized steel coils, or you need more information about IBC Metal Group, please email us or give us a call.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Mobile: +86-15222480985
- Tel: +86-22-27168866
Hot Dipped Galvanized is the process of applying a zinc coating to Cold rolled steel strip by immersing the material in a bath consisting primarily of molten zinc. Galvanizing is an economical and effective anti-rust method which is often used.
Product Name: SGCC Galvanized Steel Coil
- Thickness: 0.13mm-2.0mm
- Width: 20-1250mm, 600mm-1250mm
- Alu-Zinc Coating: Z50 ~ 275g/m2; AZ30-150g/m2
- Hardness：Full Hard OR Customize
- Length: Customers’ Requirement
- Coil Weight: 3-5 Tons or as requirement
SGCC Galvanized Steel Coil Coating
Firstly, Pure-zine coating Material：
Z06, Z08, Z10, Z12, Z14, Z18, Z20, Z22, Z25,Z27, Z35, Z37, Z45, Z60
Light coated products have good weld-ability and form-ability; Heavy coated products have superior corrosion resistance. Wide application are possible by selecting spangle or a post treatment.
Secondly, Alloy coating Material:
F04, F06, F08, F10, F12, F18
Zn-Fe alloy coated by hot dip galvanizing and annealing; Zn-Fe coating has superior paint adhesion and corrosion resistance. The weld-ability is superior to pure-zine products.
Main Features of the SGCC Galvanized Steel Coil：
- Excellent process capability;
- Smooth and flat surface;
- Work-ability, durability;
- Excellent anti-corrosive property;
- High strength;
- Good form-ability;
- Good visual effect
SGCC Galvanized Steel Coil Advantages
Firstly, Continuous Galvanization:
Using techniques perfected by years of experience, IBC Metal Group’s SGCC Galvanized Steel Coil formed on a line that is continuously galvanizing to guarantee smooth, high quality end products. IBC (Tianjin) Industries Co.,Ltd committed to offering galvanized steel coil with a broad range of base metal qualities, including commercial, lock forming, drawing, and structural quality. Moreover, each product undergoes a chromatic process for protection against rust.
Secondly, Superior Form-ability:
Highly workable steel sheet and strips used as base metals for all galvanized steel sheet produced at the cold rolling facility of IBC Metal Group. The base metals in coil continuously annealed, galvanized, and properly leveled. The galvanized sheet provides superior form-ability with base metals.
Thirdly, Excellent Corrosion Resistance:
All galvanized steel coil treated with Chromic acid for protection against rust, to maintain original surface luster for a longer period.
Fourthly, Consistent Quality Production is Carried Out
Using a rigorous quality control process and a strict quality inspection based on high quality production standards. As a result, product quality, dimensions, and other properties strictly conform to customer demand.
- Anti-corrosive: 13 years in heavy industrial areas, 50 years in the ocean, 104 years in the suburbs and 30 years in cities.
- Cheap: The cost of hot-dip galvanizing is lower than that of other coatings.
- Reliable: The zinc coating metallurgic-ally bonded to the steel and forms part of the steel surface, so the coating is more durable.
- Strong toughness: The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
- Comprehensive protection: Every part of the plated piece can be galvanized. And is fully protect even in depressions,sharp corners,and hidden places.
- Save time and energy: Galvanizing process is faster than other coating methods.
SGCC Galvanized coil, dipping a sheet of steel into a molten zinc bath so that it adheres to a sheet of zinc on its surface. The main use of continuous galvanizing process production, that is, into a roll of steel plate continuous dip in the melting of zinc plating tank made of galvanized steel plate; Alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This steel plate is also made by hot dip, but immediately after the trough, it is heated to about 500℃. So that it generates an alloy film of zinc and iron. This galvanized coil has good coating adhesion and weld-ability.
Finally, IBC Metal Group is a SGCC steel coil manufacturer. These coils offer a uniform finish with excellent corrosion resistance, perfect for use in a range of different industries. Contact our team of experts today to get a quote on SGCC Coil.
Please leave your message here!