Supply Range of Low Temperature Seamless Tube
- Product Name: Cold / Hot Rolled Low Temperature Seamless Tube
- Wall Thickness: 1.5mm-100mm
- Outside Diameter: 22mm-650mm
- Length: 3m-12m
- Shape: Round, Square, Rectangle, Oval, Deformed
- Material: Q195 – Q345, 10#, 20#, 45#, 195-Q345, Gr.B-Gr.50, S235JR, SS400, SPHC, BS-040A10 ,16mn, 40cr, 42crmo, 27simn, 12cr1mov, 15crmo, Gcr15, 25Mn2
- Standard: ASTM, DIN, JIS, BS
- Tolerance: For Outside Diameter (OD): ± 0.3MM; For Wall Thickness: ± 0.05MM; For Pipe Length: ± 6mm
- Package: 1. Packed with 8 bundles tightened with metal belt and plastic wrapped if need; 2. According to customer’s requirement
Low temperature tube widely used in furniture, interior decoration, fluid pipeline, petroleum and natural gas industry, drilling, pipeline, structure.
There are many comprehensive advantages of ferrite alloy steels for low temperature service, such as higher strength, better rigidity and lower expansion coefficient. There is not only better stability but also higher heat transfer efficiency. Tube & pipe for low-temperature service can be widely used in low temperature engineering. ASTM/ASME A/SA-333 Grades allow for cold temperature service to minus 150 degrees F. Material is always provided in the normalized condition at a minimum and Charpy Impact tested to a specific temperature range to assure compliance with the required service temperature.