In China, IBC (Tianjin) Industrial Col.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer of 4-inch ERW steel pipes. We offer the widest range of welded carbon steel tubing in the industry. We produce electric resistance welded tubes in sizes ranging from 1/2-inch to 24 inches. With frequent roll cycles and lower mill minimums, the size range can be produced to tight tolerances.
Marking of 4-inch ERW Pipe
- Diameter: 4-inch ERW Steel Pipe or 114.3mm
- Wall Thickness: SCH 40 or SCH 80
- Standard: API 5L or ASTM
- Steel Grade: Grade B or customized.
Range of ERW Steel Pipes
- Outside Diameter: 1/2″-24″
- Wall Thickness: 1.65-20mm
- Length : 3-12m, or according to customer’s requirement
- End : Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded
The ability to order round sizes starting at 1-inch up to 24-inch in diameter from one manufacturer saves our customers time and freight!
Surface of ERW Pipe
Lightly oiled; Hot dip galvanized; Electro galvanized, Black, Bare, Varnish coating/Anti rust oil; Protective Coatings (Coal Tar Epoxy, Fusion Bond Epoxy, 3-layers PE)
Standard or Specification of ERW Steel Pipe
- API 5L PSL 1 and PSL 2;
- ASTM A53, ASTM A178, ASTM A500/501,
- ASTM A691, ASTM A252, ASTM A672;
- EN 10217
- API 5L: PSL1/PSL2 —— Gr.A, Gr.B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70;
- ASTM A53 —— GR.A, GR.B;
- EN —— S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H;
- GB —— Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, L175, L210, L245, L320, L360-L555
Packing of 4-inch ERW Steel Pipe
Plastic plugs in both ends; Hexagonal bundles of max. 2,000kg with several steel strips; Two tags on each bundle; Wrapped in waterproof paper; PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips, Plastic caps.
Test for Steel Pipes
- Firstly, Chemical Component Analysis;
- Secondly, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation);
- Thirdly, Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Impact Test),
- Then, Exterior Size Inspection;
- And Hydrostatic Test;
- Moreover, NDT TEST ( ET TEST, RT TEST, UT TEST)
- High strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Fine finish
Application Area of 4-inch ERW Steel Pipe
ERW Welded black steel pipes are widely used in construction and buildings, petrochemical industry. And electric power, agriculture irrigation, low pressure fluid pipelines, oil / gas transportation, steel structures, etc.
- Water pipelines;
- Agriculture & irrigation (Water mains, sewerage systems, industrial water lines, plant piping, deep tube-wells & casing pipes);
- Gas pipelines (Pipelines for natural gas);
- LPG and other non-toxic gas;
- The SW is meant for shallow water applications in a canal, natural stream, culvert, or pipe.
Email one of our knowledgeable sales team at [email protected]. So that we can answer any questions you may have and provide you with pricing and lead time information. For additional information on other sizes that we produce in round, square, rectangle and special shaped tubing. Please visit our Steel Tubing Product Catalog for information about our extra large square, rectangle and custom shaped HSS tube sections up to 60″.
A wide range of 4-inch ERW Steel Pipe can be found at IBC (Tianjin) Industrial Col., Ltd. Various sizes, shapes, and other technical specifications are available to meet the requirements of our customers. A set of forming rolls is used to feed the strip into a set of forming rolls in the 1/2-inch size (21.3 mm) with OD and below.
Contact with us!