EN10219 ERW pipe is produced by Electric Resistance Welding pipes used for structural hollow sections. The technical delivery conditions for the circular, square and rectangle hollow section bars, which don’t need heat treatment after cold forming, are defined.
Specification of EN10219 ERW Steel Pipe
- Product: ERW Structure Pipe EN 10219 Pipes.
- Process: Electrical Resistance Weld.
- Standard: ASTM A53, ASTM A36, ASTM A139, EN10210, EN10219, API 5L, ASTM A106.
- Material: GR.B, S235JRH, S275JOH, S275J2H, S275J0H, S275JRH, S355JOH, S355H2H, S355J0H, S355JRH, S355J2H.
- O.D: 1/2”–26” (21.3–660mm).
- W.T: 0.055”–1.602” (1.65–26.97mm) SCH 10, SCH 20, SCH 30, STD, SCH 40.
- Length: Random length from 3m to 12m or As per customer’s requirement.
- Surface Treatment: Bared, Black painted, Corrosion Resistant Coating + Cap, varnish paint, anti rust oil, or other coating required.
- Application: Used for Structure, piling pipe, erw steel pipe, Structure steel tube, common use pipe.
- Package: Plastic caps on both ends, Steel bundle, or acc. to customers’ request.
Chemical Composition EN10219 ERW Pipe
EN10219 ERW Steel Pipe Supply from IBC Metal Group is in top quality and best price and fast delivery. As per the said standard, there are EN10219 S355J0 ERW Mild Steel Pipe, S355J0H Structure Steel Pipe, S355JRH Steel Pipe, S355J2H Hollow Section. Let’s see the difference between those steel grade under EN10219.
Mechanical Properties of EN10219 Pipe
Steel Grade S235,or S235JRH, is from the standard EN10219-1 which has the yiled strength 235Mpa. The characters JR for the qualities with specified impact properties at room temperature, and the capital letter H is to indicate hollow sections.
We offer EN10219 ERW steel pipes with 2PE/3PE coating. Also line pipes and welded steel pipes, at competitive prices. High quality together with mill certificate 3.1 & 3.2 in acc. to EN10214. Contac with us for more information.
Contact with us today!